Debt Danger Signal Quiz
- Are you using credit cards for items you used to pay for with cash? /
- Is an increasing percentage of your income going to pay for interest expense? /
- Are you tapping more of your savings to pay current bills? /
- Your savings should be at least three months’ take-home pay. Is yours inadequate? /
- Are you making only minimum payments on revolving charge accounts? /
- Are you shuffling debt from one card to another on 0% introductory rates? /
- Are you taking out new, larger long-term loans before the old ones are paid off? /
- Are you extending repayment schedules rather than shortening them? /
- Are you being charged fees for financial services you don’t want or need? /
- Are you unsure about when bills are due, or lost interest in how much you owe? /
For help and more information contact (your emergency preparedness specialist).
CATCH THE VISION, GET FACTS, DEVELOP SKILLS AND BE PREPARED.