First Responder Kits.
Emergency Preparedness – First Responder Kits.
A 72-hour kit IS NOT the foundation of a home preparedness program. But, it’s a start.
What are the essentials of a three day First Responder Kit? (priority order)
- Food Considerations: “Will it all fit into something
- Clothing that won’t break my back?”
- Shelter “Can technology lighten my load?”
- Sanitation “Will I be able to afford it?”
- First Aid “I don’t want something else that will
- Communication just sit and decay for lack of use!”
Each week we will treat one topic. Get ready and build your kits and involve the whole family.
For more information contact (your emergency preparedness specialist).
CATCH THE VISION, GET FACTS, DEVELOP SKILLS, AND BE PREPARED.