Emergency Preparedness – Love or Money?
As the title suggests, there are only two reasons people go to work. Fortunate is the person who can love what they do so much that they “go to play each day” instead of go to work at a job they hate.
The great department store founder Marshall Field sought the following qualities in his hires:
1. The importance of people. 7. The influence of example.
2. The success of perseverance. 8. The obligation of duty.
3. The pleasure of working. 9. The wisdom of economy.
4. The dignity of simplicity. 10. The virtue of patience.
5. The worth of character. 11. The value of time.
6. The power of kindness. 12. The joy of originating.
Over 78% of working Americans hate their job or wish they were working elsewhere. Any job after we master it will prove to be repetitive and possibly boring unless we develop the value of the foregoing qualities. WORK – it’s an attitude, not a four-letter word. GET TO WORK! (It’s a blessing.)
For more information contact (your emergency preparedness specialist).
CATCH THE VISION, GET FACTS, DEVELOP SKILLS, AND BE PREPARED..