The sports world is always reaching for new highs in pain. “No pain, no gain,” we are told. A popular athletic shoe ad says “sometimes you just have to break the rules.” Some sports today push limits so far as to be near death experiences. The pain is so great, if you aren’t dead, you will wish you were.
Pain is a great teacher because it leaves no doubt as to when we have surpassed limits or broken rules. Divine guidance councils us to “live within the bounds the Lord has set.” Stay in bounds. Live pain free. Spiritual and physical pains find remedy within the Lord’s plan.
In your preparedness program consider the following pain relievers:
· food — nothing is more painful than a hungry child.
· Clothing — to comfort the cold and naked.
· freedom — from debt and overspending.
· daily scripture study — you have to know the limits.
· inventory — Ibuprofen, prescription meds, ear and toothache remedies and consecrated oil in your first aid supplies.
If you do what you’ve always done and get pain, check and change the causes through better choices.
For more information, call (your emergency preparedness specialist).
CATCH THE VISION, GET FACTS, DEVELOP SKILLS, AND BE PREPARED.